GRAHAM — The Lunch-and-Learn about the Alamance County Historical Courthouse that was scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 18, has been postponed. The Graham Historical Museum will now hold this event on Wednesday, Nov. 29. The time is to be determined.
- Parent arrested outside elementary school
- Mountains to Coast cyclists coming Oct. 3
- 1 injured in shooting
- Alamance job market remains steady
- Families come together to fight fentanyl use
- Pinnacle the second fastest growing bank in Burlington MSA
- Lunch-and-Learn on historical courthouse postponed to Nov. 29
- US secures the release of the soldier who crossed into North Korea 2 months ago
GRAHAM — The Holy Smokes Music Festival and BBQ Competition is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 7, from noon-8 p.m. at Haw River Mushrooms, 1122 Ossabaw Way, Graham. Proceeds will benefit SAFE Food Ministry to help combat food insecurity in the c…
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced he will let the state budget bill that’s now reached his desk become law without his signature, opening the way for Medicaid coverage for 600,000 low-income adults, with some receiving the government h…
BURLINGTON — The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs of Alamance County is hosting their annual steak and burger fundraiser dinner on Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 6 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 508 W. Davis St., Burlington.